This seminar will teach executives in the Tourism Industries how to develop strategic business approaches by understanding the basic marketing process.
- How to set marketing objectives
- How to define marketing strategies
- How to (re) – position the products
- How to utilize the 7 P’s
- How to measure the effectiveness
During a two day seminar with lectures, implementation samples and team exercises, the seminar takes the practical approach, by using the past, present and future of comparative destinations as a model.
The seminar will show how to develop strategic marketing thinking and will study and explain:
- The role of marketing in the Tourism Industry
- The life cycle of any destination
- The use of modern distribution channels
- Develop a strategic marketing concept