In many situations marketing & sales persons are requested to present their product to a group of customers or their know-how to a group of peers.
As presenting to an audience needs a different approach then selling to customers, many presentations become boring and unstructured, and therefore ineffective or even counter-productive.
The focus of the training will be on intermediate levels of Presentation Skills and by the end of the day all those attending will have achieved the following:
- Learn to define the presentation purpose
- Making a difference through attitude
- Know how to deal with the logistics
- Prepare a presentation
- Prepare themselves in detail
- Making the perfect sales call
- Present successfully
- Understand the audience